Friday, September 19, 2008

Scrapbook USA...

Here I come!! Every spring and fall there is this crazy event where thousands of scrapbookers gather and tons of vendors come to sell and we all create. Today, I get to go for the entire day scrapbooking with good friends and family! Wahoo! I've spent the last several days preparing pictures, paper, embellishments and other scrap-related goodies and whittled and organized my collection down to two well-stocked bags. Excuse me. I need to pat myself on the back. ..... Ok. My goal for the day is 15 finished two-page layouts and I will post my favorite 3 or so. I am also taking a class and will put together an 8x8 album which I'm very excited about. It should be a fun filled day. Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

nateandcj said...

One word.....jealous! You are lucky!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I hope you had fun! it sounds like a lot of work! Was it crazy? Did you get your 8x8 book done?

Andy and Lisa said...

It was fun to see you. I hope you got alot done. I had alot of fun. I just hope now that I am home,I can still keep scrapbooking, so I don't get far behind.

Andy and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.