Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby's First Haircut


I did it. I took Sophie in for her first haircut. I was really debating whether or not to have it cut because she has these adorable little curls at the bottom and I didn't want them to go away. Looking at her hair Sunday, though, (and then again Monday morning) it just looked stringy and funny. I've always heard when you get your baby's hair cut, it'll grow in better. Let's hope so. :)

While we were at the salon, another 2yo was getting her first hair cut and was obviously not happy about it. I was a little worried that this little girls fears would soon transfer to my little girl. Thankfully, they did not. Sophie was so good! She loves her haircut. We stopped by Jeff's work afterwards and she patted her hair as soon as she saw him and then pointed to her new shoes, very proud of her new look apparently.


11 comments:

Cami said...

So cute!
I was loving those curls, too.

Ashley said...

I love it!

Cami said...

Regarding your comment...anytime. I would love to do it. I know a lot of good spots.

Jamie said...

She looks a little sad about her new do. I was sad when I lost all my hair too. It'll grow back nice and even. Very cute!

Rachel Teran said...

So so so so cute.

Emily Youngdell said...

So cute! I know you probably don't want to hear this, but she does look a teeny bit older..

Chad and Kristen said...

Oh!!! So so so so cute!!! I am so sad, Alyssa's hair is quite the mess, and I know I need to cut it, but can't bring myself to do it...Sophie looks soooo cute though...she looks so much like Lyndsi!! and her Beautiful mama!!!

Chad and Kristen said...

I just now got your message that you left for me, who knows how many days ago....I will call you tomorrow considering it's 9:35pm on a school night.

nateandcj said...

She is so adorable!!! Wow, she definitely looks like her older sister... So cute!

Eric and Hannah said...

She does look a little sad, but she is adorable! I love it! :)

Sherilyn said...

That is such a cute haircut. She looks so grown up.