Monday, September 8, 2008

A New First



My little man started his first day of preschool last week. Sniff. He looked so handsome that afternoon and so excited to go off on this big adventure. This is the first time one of my kids has been in a preschool that I did not share in the teaching. I thought I would love it, but I think I'll miss it some. (At least until I remember how chaotic it was having 6 4-year-olds at my home!) He goes Monday, Wednesday, Friday and last Thursday he got all dressed and ready for school. When I informed him that he didn't have school that day, he got a very disappointed little face and said, "Awww, I'm off track already?!" He was not happy. I guess he wants to be like his big sister and go everyday.

6 comments:

nateandcj said...

What a handsome little man!

Cami said...

Those are some really great, natural shots! What a handsome boy!

Jamie said...

So fun! Preschool is in the air! Sorry if you're a little sad to see him go. I never, ever wanted to teach preschool. Kudos for giving it a try!

Randi said...

I can't believe that. I still remember tending him one time and he cried the whole time and hugged his nasty elephant!! Time has gone so fast. I miss you!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

seriously, when did Mckay get to be so big? Wasn't he just a baby? Crazy!

Emily Youngdell said...

I can't believe that McKay and Karly are old enough to be in preschool. When did our kids grow up? Those pictures are adorable.