Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!




Ok. It was a week and a half ago, but I had my birthday nonetheless. Let me tell you, it was fun. I ate out all three meals (definitely not something to do often). I went shopping. I took the kids to the park with a friend. We watched "Cars" together. Jeff surprised me with a new camera. Yes! And, Numb3rs started back up with new episodes-just for my birthday. :)




Really, though, the best part was how many people remembered my birthday and either called or dropped by. It was very sweet.




With such a good start to #28, how could I expect anything less from the rest of year??

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Woops! Happy Birthday! 28 feels good doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Angie - I love the pictures from your birthday and McKay's. Thanks for the cake and ice cream. We had a good time. A new camera is exciting! It seems like you have been wanting a new one for a while now. Are you liking it?
Melissa

Eric and Hannah said...

Well happy birthday!! I turned 30 today! Now that I have my 20's behind me, we will see what my 30's have in store! :)

Cami said...

Huh...twenty-eight did feel great waaaay back when. ;)
It sounds like a very nice day. I love having an April b-day, don't you?

Tams Family said...

Happy late Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun one. 28 is great.