Monday, February 25, 2008

Once There Was a Snowman Tall, Tall, Tall







In the sun he melted small, small, small.

I have been loving having the temperatures rising and had to laugh when I went outside with the kids and saw the remains of our snowman!

We have spent so much more time outdoors lately. We've spent several days coloring on the driveway and riding bikes and racing cars down the driveway-one advantage to a sloped driveway! I even got most of the Christmas lights down! Jeff should be able to get the rest down on Saturday when a little more snow has melted. The kids are super excited for spring. If you ask Lyndsi when spring will be here she'll tell you, "It's right around the corner!" They can't wait for trips to St. George, swimming, and camping. I'm just glad I can get away with a jacket now instead of a coat! Here's some pictures from Presidents' Day:


Grandma and McKay drawing puffy white clouds.
Lyndsi and one of our flowers we drew to encourage spring to come!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I totally feel like Spring is just around the corner. I trimmed up the rest of my bushes that didn't get a trimming in the Fall. I'm trying to get excited for my garden but am falling short in that category.

Emily Youngdell said...

I can't wait! I am seriously so sick of the snow. Everytime March hits I get really excited for spring to come. Hey, what's your Hinckley challenge?