Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What am I going to do with that kid? :)


I was just chatting with McKay and told him I couldn't read him a story just now because it was time for mommy to exercise. He told me that he wanted to exercise because he wanted big, big muscles and that he didn't have any yet. Not wanting him to be in the way of my workout (i.e. getting hurt on the treadmill), I told him when he gets big like a daddy he'll have really big muscles. His reply? "Yeah, when i get big like a daddy I can workout naked!"


Umm.....


After digging a little deeper, I realized he meant without a shirt on. I then informed him that while some boys exercise without shirts, they always where shorts.


What can I say? The kid keeps me laughing!

9 comments:

marlene said...

That is so funny!

Cami said...

Really funny!
I'll have to ask him about big muscles in class.

JM Phocion said...

I don't recall training him to work out it that manner before...

Sherilyn said...

So now I know what goes on in the Maynes house. Remind not to come over when Jeff works out I not quite sure I can to seen the naked workout

Melissa said...

I Love it!! Kids say the funniest things!! So cute!!

Emily Youngdell said...

There's nothing wrong with working out naked. Who want's clothes to inhibit their movement? J/K.3

Emily Youngdell said...

Sorry about the 3- Ashley did that.

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

OK I am very happy. Kids are sooo fun.

Eric and Hannah said...

Oh my goodness!! That is sooo cute!!!