Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tagged Again!

I'm tagged again. At least this a little different than the last one I did. It was actually kinda cute.

1. What is his name? Jeffrey

2. How long have you been married? For the best 7 1/2 years of my life!!

(Melissa-thanks for making #1 and 2 easy for me!)

3. How long did you date? 3 months then engaged for 3 months.

4. Who eats more? Mostly Jeff unless I'm really hungry.

5. Who said I love you first? Jeff.

6. Who sings better? Um..Me. Sorry Jeff.

7. Who is taller? Jeff by about 4 inches

8. Whose temper is worse? I think it's a toss up.

9. Who does the laundry? We both do, but Jeff's done it mostly since we had Sophie.

10. Who does the dishes? Mostly Jeff lately.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff.

12. Who does the cooking? Me, but I'd gladly hand it over to Jeff if we weren't all starving by the time he got home from work.

13. Who is more stubborn? umm...i think that one is a tie. We're both pretty stubborn.

14. Who proposed? Jeff did, but first he tried to trick me by making me think he was going to do it other times.

15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Jeff's better at admitting it.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? My parents. (hey! They only live a few minutes away.)

17. Who pays the bills? Jeff.

18. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we're pretty give and take on that one. At least we try to be!

19. Why do you love your husband? He is funny and can talk as much as me. He is thoughtful and goofy. I'd keep going, but I have a violin lesson in a few minutes and have to get some things done first (like clean the orange juice big brother dumped on little sister's head-joy).

Tagging-everyone! Yay!! (Just think, Mars, now you have something to blog about!)

No comments: