Monday, October 8, 2007

Back in the saddle again


After a long week of testing and canning fruit, I feel like I am starting to return to a little bit of normalicy. My test wasn't too bad, but by the time I submitted it, my brain was complete mush. It took me another 24 hours to get my head cleared.
Conference was wonderful, wasn't it? I especially enjoyed Sis. Beck's talk on what kind of mother to be. I am so excited for Pres. Erying. What a huge responsibility for him, but he will do an amazing job. I am always so impressed at the great love I feel exuding from the brethren. It makes living the gospel just a little bit easier.
Last night we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon (check out the gallery, by the way). The fall colors were beautiful, but when they had snow covered pines as a backdrop...Wow. I love the fresh, fall mountain air. It makes me want to breath it in as deeply as possible. We drove up by Snow Bird where Lyndsi insisted we stop the van and have a snowball fight. Her aim is getting pretty good. We weren't able to stay long, but it was definitely worth the trip.
I am so looking forward to the rest of the year. I love the business and celebration the next few months bring. I am determined to make the most of it and stress myself out as little as possible. More to come on that soon!
By the way, I've updated both the gallery and "In the Kitchen!"

No comments: