Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dinner Time

We are huge fans of Mexican/Tex Mex cuisine around here.  Especially since I was diagnosed with Celiac's disease in September of last year.  Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for all the resources at my disposal for eating gluten free, but really, it's still a pain.  I've had people tell me (trying to look on the bright side I'm sure) how much more accessible gluten free food is at any grocery store.  While that is true, remind me to show you a picture of the gluten free section at my grocery store.  Until then it's about the width of my arm span, floor to ceiling and that has to cover every type of shelved food.  Crackers, cookies, pasts, etc.  So.  It's a pain.  I try to look for recipes that don't have glutenous things in them in the first place.  It's just easier.

Enter this Cheesy Enchilada Rice skillet.  It is delish.  And has no gluten.  And I love it.  So does my family so a definite win!  Check out the link here (assuming anyone is out there- if not- future self, here is one more place where you have saved this recipe).

http://damndelicious.net/2014/09/17/cheesy-enchilada-rice-skillet/

Your taste buds will thank me.