Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A New Year

Hooray!  I love the new year- fresh beginnings and an overwhelming urge to purge and organizer and put things in order.

No set resolutions this year but I have thought of some words I would like to focus on.

WORK
-hard
-smart
-in the yard
- with my family
-to make my life what I want it to be

INTENTIONAL
-Be intentional about the things I bring into my home and into my life.
-Be intentional about choosing joy
-Be intentional about what I allow myself to think about it (and what to leave out)
-Be intentional about my relationships- nurturing and strengthening and lifting when and where I can.


As the year goes on I hope to focus on these things. I'm not aiming for perfection.  Just improvement. :)

1 comment:

cosmos cami said...

Awesome.
Awesome you.
Awesome writing.
Awesome work in your craft room.