Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So far, so good.

I have made my bed every day this year! Feeling so proud of myself. Haha. really though, even the year is barely a week old it feels awesome to say that. It really is my only formal resolution this year. 

Really enjoying the mild winter. Thankful it's not bitter cold outside and that the air isn't horrible yet. I've even noticed the grass greening up and little plants trying to poke through the dirt. I guess even Mother Nature gets spring fever. 

I've spent more time reading in the last couple of weeks than the I have in a long time. My body still threatens to fall asleep when I sit down, but I can plow through now. ;)


2 comments:

Bits and Pieces of Me...Emily! said...

I am still trying to make my bed in the mornings! And good for reading! I just read a whole series in a weekend. It felt wonderful to just read. :)

Hefford said...

Ahhh Reading.