Friday, January 2, 2015

The New Year

There is something beautiful about the new year.  Despite the snow and cold, I feel like spring.  New and clean and refreshed, ready to take on the year.  In hopes that the old adage of 'write down your goals and share them' actually works, here are a few of my goals for 2015. 

1.  Use my camera more frequently.  I love taking pictures and love the higher quality of a digital camera especially when compared to a smart phone.

2. To read more.  The last 2 years my hours of reading have been embarrassingly low for being a bookworm.  So far I finished one book and am halfway through a second. I am all ready feeling much better.

3. Take charge of my health.  There are small things in my life that could use a good adjustment and health is one of them.  Things like more sleep, more water, etc. 

4. Attend the temple more frequently. I would like to get in at least one session per month.


These are just a few of the goals, but I think they are pretty manageable.  Hopefully they will bring the happiness and satisfaction that I am expecting from them. 

Here's to a fantastic 2015 and a year of accomplishing things!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great goals Ang! I haven't even thought of mine yet. :(
Miss you!