Tuesday, December 10, 2013

From Experience

I'm so glad people don't care if I have pictures on here!

So.  After a late night last night, I got thinking about the exhaustion that always comes the next day.  With Christmas right around the corner, we'll all be having our share of late nights getting everything ready.  I'd thought I'd share my get-thru-the-exhaustion tips.  They work.  Promise.

1.  Eat healthy and include protein throughout the day.

2.  Drink lots and lots of water.  With ice.  Without ice.  Add some flavor if it helps you get it down.  (I don't love water, so I usually have to add something at least once in the day.)  Side note: Use a large water bottle to help get all your ounces in.

3.  Exercise.  Not a full on workout, but 25 jumping jacks here, 10 pushes up there, little things to get the blood going.  Also good to help warm up on a cold day.

A little Christmas season advice from me to you.  Stay healthy, girls!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love water and hate mornings after late nights. :) Enjoy your Christmas season!