Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Hey, it's better late than never, right? :)

For Halloween, we mostly did the usual-pumpkins, pizza, and trick-or-treating. We did hit the "Boo at the Zoo" and a bit of candy-grabbing at the mall. Jeff's brother and his cute little family came down to hang out with us, which was fun. Not too much happening this year, but it was a nice, relaxing, and VERY enjoyable Halloween this year!

Our little pumpkins-McKay drew his own face and dad cut it out. Lyndsi requested her face have a crown to be a princess. Sophie had just one thing on her mind-MICKEY!

And the cute little monkeys in costume. I can't tell you how much they each loved their costumes. I never fought once with them (at least in the month of October) to try on or wear their costumes. It was great!


And the grand finale! Jack and Elizabeth. I think Jack wins. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang - I love the costumes! You and Jeff look good, I heard you made them.

Sherilyn said...

Love the awesome cutomes. Way to go Angie you dd a great job.

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Angie, your costumes are awesome! I'm telling you, I'll just hire you to make ours next year!

Cami said...

Yes, she made them. She IS amazing!

Shelly said...

Here's to the most ambitious woman I know! Your costume turned out so awesome and Jeff looked amazing trick-or-treating with the kids. Your kids looked great too, but let's face it - they are always so cute. I hope Sophie is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

you guys dressed up! too fun - nice dress!