Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dancing with the Sophie

So, tonight I was watching Dancing with the Stars while folding laundry. Sophie wandered down and started watching with me. All of a sudden she blurted out, "she doesn't have a shirt!" I almost laughed because it's true. Those women are barely covered. But, it wasn't much longer before she was captivated by the dancing and asking for some dancing clothes (not that I think she wanted to wear what they were). Thanks to Lyndsi, we have plenty of "dancing clothes" which Sophie wore and almost slept in. Here's my little "star"
She also has discovered her "piggy bank." She wants to carry it around whenever she sees it and has also discovered the joy of dropping those shiny silver coins in there.

6 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Cute!! I love the non matching shoes! :)

Randi said...

I can't believe how big she is. She reminds me of you living next to me amd Lyndsi. My kids know that silver coins go to moms drink fund not the piggy bank!

Twiddle Thumbs said...

That's so cute! I love the second photo.

Sherilyn said...

She is so cute. She alwyas makes me smile. She has the cutest smile that make her whole face light up.

Karamie Maynes said...

Way adorable! She's a little dancing princess, that's so fun! See ya soon!

nateandcj said...

Gotta love it!! Too cute!