Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Sophie Equation






Cute cheeks + darling dimple + amazing eyelashes + over all cuteness and sweetness = Sophie, right????






Ha! That only adds up to being able more easily get away with her little mischief!!






Here she is showing how well she remembers Dad's last FHE lesson (on music) where we learned that we can turn anything into a musical instrument. She got all of the silverware, piece by piece, out of the drawer and dropped it to hear the clattering noises it made. This was all very entertaining until she accidentally grabbed an entire handful and realized they made an altogether different noise when she shook them and mixed them around (crazy-like) on the counter and then ended with the big finally of throwing it all on the floor. As you can see, when she finished with the silverware, she tried to move on to the bibs. Fortunately for the other kids and I, bibs make very little music. The 10-minute concert was accompanied by Sophie's giggles and squeals of delight.

5 comments:

Cami said...

She's devistatingly adorable.
And she likes me.
Two things I find irresistible in a child.
BTW, I love my doll and I haven't even picked her up again. She's out on the counter and I just keep eyeing her and smiling. They really grow on you.

Sherilyn said...

She is so darn cute. Love her cute little smile

Jamie said...

Nice! I like how the spoons are all over the floor. I took your poll on how much I spend on groceries and I'm a little ashamed I spend so much. I guess the figure included everything I get at Wal-Mart so I probably spend a little less but oh well. Who counting right?

Cami said...

Sorry, Sophie, the following is not about you, but for your mom:

*gulp* Purses?! I think I need to get you to do some polymer beads first.

Chad and Kristen said...

gotta love'em!! However compared to Alyssa she is an angel :)