Friday, March 30, 2012

Thankful...Friday

Today I am thankful for

1. A dad who took his family out to dinner because that's what the kids wanted and had fun with them. And who also reads Harry Potter to his son despite having already read the book himself.

2. Reading Princess Academy with Lyndsi. We each have our own copy. (Hers is even autographed, lucky girl.) she is loving it. Tonight I noticed she is starting to do voices for characters more. My mother heart couldn't be happier.

3. A kindergartner whose passion is learning. If she wants to do homework (and trust me she does!), we can be at it for hours and I'm usually the one begging to quit. Love it!

4. The funniest baby ever who doesn't mind cutting one front tooth and two molars simultaneously who loves to play outside and whose favorite beverage is water.

5. My laundry room cabinets being nearly completed and my light fixture redo turning out better then I could imagine.

And last but not least, spring! Hasn't this been such a gorgeous spring? I love it.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love reading a list of gratitude, especially on a day when there's so much to be thankful for, ie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Melissa said...

Love the list!!