Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Things I'm thankful for:

1. Family.
2. Friends. Both teach me things when they don't even know I'm looking.
3. Ice cream. McKay reminds me constantly to be grateful for the little things that bring me pleasure.
4. The Church and having opportunities to serve others.
5. Dry, desert air. Love it.
6. My own bathroom.
7. Cell phones.
8. My bed and my comforter.
9. Books. I devour them. (Just ask my family)
10. Soft breezes.

Of course, there are so many more things to be thankful for, but these are some I've thought about lately. What are you thankful for?

Enjoy all your family and food tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm thankful for pie! Yum. I've eaten so much pie this weekend! Working on Christmas cards! Wahoo! Hope to have them done this week!

Sherilyn said...

I am grateful for family and for my parents which I miss so much. I am so gratful for all they taught me and for the legacy they left. It is nice to know that no matter what that my family can never be taken from me. Eternal familes is what I am most grateful for at this time of year and always